Aftab shivdasani Test positive for COVID 19

 Bollywood star Aftab Shivdasani who did movies Like "Masti, Kya Kool Hai Hum, Kassor, Hungama, Mast" is a well known Face of B-Town

Aftab Shivdasani filmifever

Aftab took on to Twitter with a tweet, "Hello Everyone, Hope you are fit and Fine and are taking Care of yourselves, Recently I started showing minor symptoms of a dry cough and mild fever and I got tested myself for COVID 19. Unfortunately, the results came out positive and medical supervision authorities guided me to home quarantine.


 

He Added I Request all Those who may have come in contact with me recently to please get yourself tested just to be safe. with your support and good wishes, I will recover soon and I will be back to normal. I can emphasize more the need to socially be distant, use masks and sanitizers as much as possible as it can save lives, we will win in this together.

Aftab Shivdasani who completed shooting for Kannada commercial movie kotigobba 3, and also resumed shooting for his upcoming web series 'poison 2'.

Also Read: Malaika Arora Tested Positive For COVID 19

Bollywood to get on Norm, Bhai to shahenshah Everyone is Back to Work


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All about escape room 2 movie

Students to get scholarship from actor sonu sood

No, carryminati is not participating in bigg boss 14