Do you know ayushmann birth name, know about ayushmann on his birthday

 It's Ayushmann Khurrana birthday today, as an actor was born on September 14, 1986, As the actor, Ayushmann Khurrana turns 36, let's have a look into his life from roadies to one of the successful Bollywood actors

Ayushmann Khuranna filmifever

Ayushmann Khurrana who born on September 14, 1986, in Chandigarh, Ayushmann is an elder son to his parents Anita and p.khurana, in the beginning, his parents named him as 'Nishant' which was changed later at the age of three to 'Ayushmann'.

Entry in the TV Industry

Its all begin when Ayushmann Khurrana participate in Mtv roadies 2 which aired on Mtv, in the year 2004 and he was the winner of the show.

Ayushman Khurana journey in Bollywood

Ayushmann Khurrana enters the Bollywood with a unique concept movie 'Vicky Donor', as Ayushmann Khurrana is not only an actor but good singer too he sang 'paani da rang' in the movie and acted in a lead role. Her female lead Yamani Gautam also debut in Bollywood with this movie, both the actors got acclaimed in the movie for their chemistry. After that Ayushmann worked in many movies which are Dum Laga k Haisha, Shubh Mangal Savdhan, Article 15, and more.

Ayushman tied a knot with Tahira Kashyap who directed the movie 'toffee' who is childhood sweetheart and they have two kids(son and daughter), 

Tahira got diagnosed with stage 0 breast cancer, couple was got this news on Ayushman birthday, 

Ayushmann said in one of his interviews that"it was a difficult time, Thank's to her she was brave enough to take it positively, I was in the middle of promoting of my two movies 'Andhadhun' and 'Badhai ho' last year, and we got to know about this on my birthday."

Ayushmann Khurana's brother Aparshakti Khurrana made his debut in the movie Dangal where he played a role of Aamir Khan Nephew, while in an interview Aparshakti Khurana said "Ayushbhai gives me a reality check when it comes to acting and singing, he scolds me by telling I am not yet ready, although till now half of the things are sorted now. even today he calls me at 10pm and tells me to go to sleep if I have shoot early in the morning, Bhai yells me in the way papa yells him, but bhabhi has encouraged me."

In an interview, Ayushmann revealed about his future plan he said"I may not do a formula film, but what I do now is my formula, what I want to do is a Kishore Kumar biopic, and sing my own songs, that's on my bucket list, I would love to do action movies.

Also Right: Students to get the scholarship from actor Sonu Sood 

Aftab Shivdasani Test positive for COVID 19

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All about escape room 2 movie

Students to get scholarship from actor sonu sood

No, carryminati is not participating in bigg boss 14